1. All guests should respect the property and leave it in the same condition as it was found.
2. Welch, WV is an ATV friendly town, but it is also a residential area.
Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
3. No smoking in the house please. A designated sundeck is provided for smoking.
4. Persons other than the guest party may not stay overnight in or on the property, unless permission has been given by us. The guest party includes only the number of persons indicated upon registry. Any additional persons discovered staying will be charged an additional $10 per person per night, plus taxes to the renter's credit / debit card on file.
5. This rental property is privately owned and the owners are not responsible for injury, property damage, or loss. By accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming any risks from their use of these premises and anyone they invite
to visit them during their stay at our ATV / UTV Resort in Welch, WV.
6. There is no designated area for washing ATVs, however there is a carwash
around one mile down the road near the gas station and Kentucky Fried Chicken.
7. There is no daily housekeeping. Linens, towels, and wash cloths are provided for a
three to five day stay. Additional items will be provided for longer stays. Please bring
your own personal towels and blankets for any use outside.
*If you have any questions about our house rules,
please feel free to contact us by email, phone, or text. We will be very happy to help you.
We reply to all emails within approximately 24 hours or less.
We are open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
The Hatfield-McCoy Trail
in West Virginia
At Almost Heaven ATVv/vUTV RESORT RENTALS, we have the perfect ATV Lodge
for you to stay at! Located conveniently only 1 mile from Warrior Trail and 2 miles from the trail connector to the Pinnacle Creek Trail in Welch, WV!
Please come and visit Welch, WV and stay at our beautiful ATV Lodge.
Be sure to get your copy of The Hatfield-McCoy Trail Map and Riding Permits.
~ Mark and Debbie
ATVv/vUTV RESORT RENTALS
Why book with us?
People say the nicest things...
"We had the best time ever! We loved riding the Hatfield-McCoy Trail in Welch, WV!
The people of Welch are so down to earth and welcoming.
We will definitely be coming back!"